FULL-TIME / PART-TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
Love a fun and learning environment? We are looking at someone that able to learn fast, outgoing, responsible and independent.
If you love Mala Hotpot (who dont?), you are at the right place. We are the Singapore 1st Mala Snacks Brand. If you meet the requirements below, drop us an email at email@example.com
- Support daily operations of store
- Inventory management (ordering, stock check and organizing products)
- Provide excellent service to customers with a smile and pleasant personality
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/A levels/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No work experience required as training will be provided.
- 5 working days
- Location: 68 Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura
- For Singaporeans/PR Only
Marketing & PR Interns
Research & Development Interns
Hospitality Management Interns
As an Intern for Ooh, you will be working directly with the Founder/Director and with the opportunity to lead and initiate your own projects.
- University students or recent graduates
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work within a tight timeline and take on ad hoc projects
- Mala lover!
What we offer:
- Exciting internship with a steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and startup