“SPICYCHALLENGEONSCOOT” INSTAGRAM CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Scoot X Ooh (“Company” and “Organiser”) Spicy Challenge Instagram Contest (“Contest”) is open to all Scoot’s passengers but subject to these terms and conditions;
- The Contest duration is from 1st January 2019 to 28th February 2019.
- Each participant must post their photo entries via Instagram by 28th February 2019 midnight (0000) to qualify.
- The winner will win 2 x SGD$50 Scoot Vouchers.
(Disclaimer: Vouchers issued will be in Singapore Dollars and will be subjected to foreign currency exchange rate when used overseas)
- There are no limitations to the number of post each participant can submit.
- The Contest will be judged by based on the creativity relevance, creativity, artistic merit, and style Winner for the contest will be announced via Ooh’s online platforms and notified contacted via Instagram direct message at a later stage.
- Prizes not collected within thirty (30) days of winner announcement will be forfeit, and Ooh reserve the right to deal with the unclaimed Prizes at their sole and absolute discretion.
- Ooh reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to change these terms and conditions or cancel the Contest at any time without notice. Ooh shall also have the sole and absolute discretion to decide on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest which shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence with any participant on any matter concerning the Contest will be entertained. All participants must abide by the present Contest rules, and by any decisions made by Ooh.
- Ooh will not be responsible for entries that are posted but not accessible for any reasons.
- Each participant represents and warrants to Ooh that all photos posted as entries for the Contest is the original work created solely by the participant, that he or she is the owner of all intellectual property rights in all posted photos and that the posted photos will not infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, moral rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any third party. Further, each participant represents and warranties that he or she has the full and unrestricted right to provide the posted photos (including any personal data contained therein) to Ooh for their collection, use and disclosure in accordance with these terms and conditions and has, wherever relevant, obtained the consent of third parties where required. Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective participants. However, in consideration of their providing the Contest, each participant grants a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Ooh to feature any or all of the submitted photos in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this Contest.
- Each participant consents to the use and disclosure of any submitted photos, participant’s name or other personal data, likeness, photographs, video/film recording and other information relating to the participant for any purposes relating to or in connection with the Contest for any advertising, promotional and publicity activities of Ooh in any manner which Ooh deems fit. Each participant waives all claims for compensation or further approval in this respect.
- Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Ooh and its agencies, affiliated companies, authorised partners, sub-contractors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, costs and damages arising from and in connection with the participant’s submitted photos and participation in this Contest. Ooh makes no warranties, representations or guarantee either expressed or implied regarding any prize including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions shall be disqualified from the Contest and/or have the prize forfeited.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law. Ooh and the participants of the Contest irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
“Company” – Red Hot Chili Pepper Pte Ltd, also known as “Ooh’.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further clarifications.